.................................................................................

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday Lovies!

Wanted to share a couple birthday lovies!

This weekend one of my BFF's crossed over to the dark side and joined me on the other side of the 20's hill! We celebrated at a yummy Mexican restaurant with lots of her friends ands some of my fav HCAD peps!

Happy Birthday Amanda!
Love you!

(This pic isn't from the birthday party, I just love it and felt I needed to showcase it! HA! It's from 2 halloweens ago I think) 


My Man, me, Nicole, and Matty


Today is also my big brother's birthday! He's the big 3 - 0! I'm not yet sure what the plans are for his big day, but I can't wait to celebrate it with him!

Happy Birthday Scotty!
Love you Brother!
 

Loves!

No comments: