.................................................................................

Monday, December 13, 2010

This Week....

I'm in Atlanta for work...

It's absolutely FREEZING here! Tomorrow morning the high is... 5! FIVE!?!?!!? A single digit number shouldn't ever be the tempurature! I might not survive! It's supposed to rain and sleet on Wednesday too. Hope I can make it home... really don't want to get stuck at the airport...

Oh and an update on Beckett and his foster playdates:

IT WENT GREAT!!! YEAH!!!!

So proud of my boy! He was supposed to meet two boxers, but one got adopted. So he only met Castle. It went off without a hitch!! They played in the backyard without even a growl! So thankful for Beckett's foster momma (she's the best) and Castle's too. I love that there are so many people that love my boy and care for him so much! Makes my heart happy! Castle is scheduled to meet my parents on Tuesday evening and I know they are just going to fall in love.

We all know that Beckett loves the camera, but look at Castle! I think he's going to be a lil poser just like my Beck's!



Loves!

No comments: