.................................................................................

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Confession...

Remember this post? The one where I said I was going to do this and stay on track? Well... I have been suckin it up! I just finished week 2 last night! I should have been on week 5 by now! How lame is that?

I'm pretty bummed that I haven't been keeping up with it so I figured if I started regularly posting my progress it might help me stay on track.

I'm going to try to finish week 3 this week as well. It's definitely a lot more running than the past two weeks so I'm a little scured... I downloaded some fun Christmas music and I plan to listen to it while I run in our neighborhood and look at lights! That should hopefully distract me from the inevitable panting and wanting to die moments!

That is all....

Loves!

No comments: