.................................................................................

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Adoption Update!

I was starting to get a little scared that we had been rejected because we hadn't heard anything yet, but when I landed in Miami this morning I had an e-mail from Legacy Boxer Rescue letting us know that they would like to meet us! So we've made it through the first cut and we have a home visit scheduled for Saturday! I'm so nervous and very excited at the same time. I hope they like us!

I was planning on blogging about our 4th of July weekend tonight, but I forgot my camera adapter. I'm sure you will be on the edge of your seat till I get a chance to update, but I'm hoping I will have time to this weekend!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Loves!

1 comment:

by Teddy (creator of IHM) said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for your visit!!! Be safe in Miami!