.................................................................................

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Neurohr/Sandifer Family Fun Day!

Saturday we had a family fun day with some of Jeremy's family. The cousins spent the day out on the lake tubing, swimming, and wake boarding while the "grown-ups" and Tate stayed behind at my house and relaxed. It was a blast!






When we got back to the house we grilled burgers and hotdogs (and by we, I mean Jeremy! Who by the way did a great job!). All the food was sooo yummy! After we ate Tyler wanted to play some dress up and play in my room. She's so funny! Some of my favorite quotes from Tyler:

1. Kendall: Pet Beckett softly we don't want to hurt him.
Tyler: Yep, we don't want to hurt him. That would make him mad and he would go woof. He would be like a bear and a cricket, they're mad. No, not crickets...
spiders! Bears and spiders are mad!

2. Kendall: Let's go in the other room.
Tyler: Why?
Kendall: Cause Rodney needs to change clothes.
Tyler: Oh my goodness, is he going to be naked???

3. Tyler was looking at a picture of Jeremy kissing me on the cheek and Tyler said to her Mommy: Oh how sweet, he's kissing her. That's beautiful and she's looking at me.

Ha! She's so funny! She's grown up so much in the last few months and I loved being able to spend some time with her yesterday!


And we can't forget about Tate! He's such a sweet baby and always so happy! I didn't realize how much sun me and Jeremy got until I looked at these pictures! We look like lobsters!





Couldn't have asked for a better day!

Almost forgot, Beckett did great too! I was really worried about having that many people over because he can get really anxious around new people, but he was completely fine! He even was good with Tyler and Tate!


Loves!

No comments: