.................................................................................

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hey Mom look what I can do!!

This morning we took Beckett on a long walk and let him play in the kiddie water park next to our house! He had so much fun. We had a little rest when we got home and then decided to work on some training.

My Mom and Dad brought us over a boxer training book yesterday when they came to meet their granddog. Well the power went out last night for about an hour so it gave me some time to read a little bit of the book and learn some tricks on training our dog. One trick that I've always wanted to teach my dogs was roll-over, but I have never had any luck. So of course I had to try it out with Beckett too. He figured it within just a few tries!

Here's a video of Jeremy teaching Beckett to roll-over! What a smarty pants!



And here's Beckett celebrating his success!



All tuckered out for the mornings events and now taking a nap on Momma's tennis shoes!



Loves!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh he's adorable and smart! I am very pressed. Schatze has only learned to sit and shake...well, and eat carpet - she's great at that one. Love the videos!!

Laurie said...

You'll be relieved to know that I am actually IMpressed...not pressed. And I proofread for a living - scary.