.................................................................................

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beckett's First Sucessful Playdate!

I've been a bad blogger lately... like I said on my last post Beckett had his first successful play date with a dog and didn't try to kill him! It was was my brother's new pup Ezekiel (aka Zek). Scott brought him over to my parents and we put him out in the backyard in his cage. After the we let them look at each other through the glass door for a few minutes we let Beckett outside while Zek was still in his cage. I was sure Beckett was about to go bizurk (SP?) on the cage, but he didn't!!! He just sniffed the cage and then walked away. So we figured it would be ok to let Zek out! We were right! YAY! They played for almost 2 hours straight! Beckett was so good with him, he wasn't too rough, and didn't try to bite or tackle him. I was such a proud Mommy!

They even shared!


Cute Zek!


Doesn't hurt that Pop Pop's (my daddy) was handing out steak!






This was pretty much the best picture I had of them playing, they were going so fast they were all blurs!


On the way home Beckett passed out upside down in the backseat! Ha! He was so tired!


We are supposed to have a play date with his foster Mom and foster brother on Saturday! I can't wait! I know he is going to be so excited to see them too!

Loves!

No comments: