.................................................................................

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The McCorkle Union!

This past weekend my step-sister-in-law, Carly got married! It was a beautiful ceremony and the reception was a blast! Carly and David are such a sweet couple and of course Carly was a beautiful bride!

Before the ceremony


Some of the decorations & the musician


Isn't the sunset gorgeous? And the bride too!


It had been raining really hard all day and I was so nervous that it wouldn't clear up, but in the end it cleared and I don't think it could have been any prettier.


Me, Katie, & Michelle


Me & my sweetheart


Katie, Rod, & Chellebell


The first dance


After the wedding about to send off the bride & groom


We went and hung out at the after party and then headed home around 1:00. I was POOPED! On Sunday we stayed in bed all morning and then just lounged around the house the rest of the day! I seriously needed some rest and relaxation!
I'm really looking forward to the next family wedding! Michelle and Rod are getting married next July! Whoop!

Loves!

No comments: