.................................................................................

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fair Fun!

This weekend after watching the Texas/OU game I went to the fair with these crazy folks!



Jeremy, Matt, Nicole, & Derrick!

I can't believe they convinced me to go, but one of my favorite bands was playing and I eventually gave in.





It's a miracle Nicole & I made it here! I got us lost in a really bad part of Dallas and then ended up having to park in a body shop parking lot and walk 3 blocks to get to the fair grounds after dark! If you know anything about the Fair Park area of Dallas, you know that it's pretty amazing we made it alive! We even got yelled at by a cop for walking around down there by ourselves....



After the concert we did a lil walkng around and tried out some of the crazy fair food.



Jeremy & Derrick tried fried beer. It just looks disgusting...



And this face pretty much says it all!



It went in the trash after one bite!



And on the way out my husband had to pose with the live demostration milking cow. And yes he's doing what you think he's doing. I married this man!



Loves!

No comments: