.................................................................................

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Carly's Bachelorette Party!

Saturday was Carly's Bachelorette party! Ali & Cathy threw the party and they did a fantastic job! The required attire was a wig and a black dress! Well I didn't get my wig until about 2 hours before from Target. It was a dark red bob and looked really cute in the bag, but when I put it on I looked like a cracked out version of Pippy Longstocking... Definitely wasn't the look I was going for... So I ended up just wearing a little hair piece and it worked out just fine. I had a great time! Can't wait to see Carly get married, she's going to be a beautiful bride!

Carly & Ali

Ali, Kim, & Cathy
Me, Ali, Kim, & Katie

Tiffany (you made the blog cut!) & Me

Me & Katie

Cathy & Me

Group Shot

Katie & Me


The bride the be!


Cathy and her hot pink wig! Super cute!


A little party bus action!


Ali gettin down!
  So much fun!

Loves!

No comments: