.................................................................................

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Weekend!

We had a wonderful and RELAXING weekend!

Beckett had his play date with Story, his foster brother, and he did wonderful minus a couple hiccups! It was so sweet to see them play together.



After Beckett's playdate we had our first family pumpkin carving! Beckett really doesn't like the gooey stuff that we were getting out of the pumplkin, especially when he sniffed it and the stringy stuff stuck to his nose! I drew the "n" on the pumpkin and Jeremy cut it out. I have to say that he did a fantastic job! Then of course I had to do a photoshoot with Beckett.

Later that evening one of my best friends, Amanda, came over to watch scary movies and hang out. We were scared out of our minds, but we always have a ton of fun together. Poor Jeremy has to sit through our constant random talk, but I think he really enjoys it! ;)


On Halloween, we got to go to the Cowboys game thanks to Jeremy's Dad and Kim. We had a ton of fun even though they played horrible.


The Rangerettes performed before the game! I love them.



The half time show was awesome! They did a Thriller themed dance and I was so jealous that I couldn't be down there dancing with them!


That eveing we dressed Beckett up in his turtle costume! He only let me keep it on him long enough for a couple pictures and a few trick-or-treaters!




I also found out this weekend that my parents have decided to adopt another boxer!!!! I'm so exited! I can't wait for Beckett to have another friend to play with! And also because they will be saving another sweet boxer in need!

Hoping this week goes by fast! We have tickets to go to Nascar with my Daddy & Uncle David this weekend! Can't wait!

Loves!

No comments: