.................................................................................

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nashville

I got to spend the weekend with this cutiepatootie!




She might be one of the prettiest babies I have a ever seen. I might be biased but I think she is one of the smartest too! Her Mommy, Teddy is my best friend from college. They live in Nashville and we don’t get to see each other nearly enough. I keep trying to convince them they need to move to Texas! I still have hope it will happen one day! Ha!

We had a pretty low key weekend, went out to eat, did a little shopping, but for the most part just hung out and caught up. It was sooooo strange seeing Teddy as a mom! I always thought I would be first! Ha! How the tables have turned! It actually hit me that she was really a mom when we were working on Riley’s birthday decorations around 1:00 am on Sunday when Riley started to cry. Teddy went in to her room to check on her, about five minutes later I peeped in a saw Teddy rocking her back to sleep. It was so sweet, but also made me realize it was real! Strange I know, you would think I would have grasped that concept already…

It feels really strange to know that we are growing up. I still feel like a teenager sometimes. Even though I’m married and we own our own home I still don’t always feel like an “adult”… Teddy seems like an adult now, maybe someday far away when we are ready to have a baby I’ll feel like a grown up too!?!?!? Who knows…

It was an awesome weekend and so glad I got to see Riley and spend time with my bestie! I feel very lucky to have someone like her in my life! Also very lucky that Jeremy's mom (Beckett's Mimi) stays with him when we are out of town. Love you both!

Loves!

No comments: