.................................................................................

Monday, April 18, 2011

Fear & Excitement


Today is my last day at my current job! I am so excited to be moving on to bigger and better things!!! My new job is an amazing opportunity and I'm still kind of in shock that it was given to me, I thought I still had about 10 years to go before I would be in this type of role. I can't believe it, I'm thrilled!

But.... I'm also kinda freaking out on the inside wondering if I will be able to handle this new challenge. I'm hoping my new employees don't eat me alive the first day. My current coworkers were having me practice my "stink eye" last Friday at happy hour. I think I have it perfected! Ha!

I'm looking forward to a week off to relax and clear my head before I jump into the new job!

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Loves!

4 comments:

Suze said...

congratulations on the new job! i will be praying for you as you undergo these changes in your life :) so exciting!!!!! Have a great Monday!!!

Lindsey said...

Good luck, it will be fun and great!! Just be overly nice, that's what I did at first. It was really scary though. Ummm ... that cartoon made me LOL!

Heather said...

Haha! I'm glad you got your stink eye in practice, but I hope you don't need it! Good luck!

Lindsey @ Magnolias and Gobbers said...

How exciting! Prayers for a smooth transition!