.................................................................................

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WILW

Linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm Loving that I only have a few more days at this job before I get to start at my new job! Although I'm going to really miss some of my coworkers :(

I'm Loving that I'm taking a week off before I start my new job!!! Hello Spring Break!

I'm Loving that my birthday is less than two weeks away! I can't believe I'm going to officially be in my late 20's! Eeek!


I'm Loving Insanity! Or at least that's what I'm telling myself!


I'm Loving that our patio is finally coming together and that we have already had several BBQ's out there with friends and family! Pictures coming soon, I promise!

I'm Loving my plans for this weekend! Kyoto for Lauren's b-day celebration, San Martino Winery again with the girls and maybe boys too, and then a musical on Sunday with my MIL, SIL, & AIL!

I'm Loving that lake weather is just around the corner!

And of course...

I'm Loving my boys!


Happy Wednesday!

Loves!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay BBQs! They are my fav!

Heather said...

I'm a huge BBQ fan!

I'm NOT a fan of late twenties (I hit that mark next week myself). :(

Katie said...

YAY for lake weather! I'm so excited about that, too :)

Lauren Caldwell said...

Yay for BBQ's! My fave!! Can't wait to see pics of your patio all finished! :)

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Beth McC. said...

Yay! Cant wait for lake season!!

Greer's Gossip said...

I am loving and your Spring background! Love the picture of your hubby and dog! I finally got started back with Couch to 5k. I am on my 2nd week....I really want to do something like Insanity or the 30 Day Shred!

Jenn said...

Congrats on your new job, and the time off!! Enjoy it :)
Jenn @ http://jamiffer.blogspot.com

Tiff said...

We have the same lifevest for our dogs! :) And congrats on the new job and getting a Spring Break!!

Anonymous said...

I need to try Insanity!

super cute blog :)

come visit me-xoxo

Hannah @ A Lovely Mess.

Lindsey said...

I'm loving your hair! haha. But I love that you are taking a week off in between, I didn't give myself any kind of break when I switched jobs and that is my one regret. I totally should have. It was sad to leave my job, but just know it is for the best! Better opportunities around the corner. Everything happens for a reason!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on your new job! My husband just started his, and I know what a blessing it is in this economy. Great post!