.................................................................................

Friday, April 1, 2011

Roses for Rescue

I've already done a post about this here, but I wanted to remind all the Dallas area people about Roses for Rescue this weekend.


All benefits go towards Legacy Boxer Rescue and to help save sweet boxers like my boy, Beckett!


They have great prices on Roses and other plants. Believe me I know, Jeremy and I spend way more time in Lowe's, Calloway's, and Home Depot garden sections than any 20 something ever should. Check out their prices below and stop by if you can! You'll get to meet some amazing people and boxers and get some lovelies for your yard!!!

2 Gallon Assorted Roses $7.00

1 Gallon Assorted "Knock Out" Roses $7.00

2 Gallon Assorted 'Knock Out' Roses $10.00

3 Gallon Assorted 'Knock Out' Roses $15.00

3 Gallon Patio Tree Roses $15.00

5 Gallon 'Knock Out' 36" Tree Roses $20.00

12" Geraniums Assorted Colors $10.00

Boston Ferns $15.00
 
Loves!

2 comments:

Lauren Caldwell said...

I wish I lived closer! What a great cause! I love anything that helps pups! :)

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Lyndsay said...

Sounds like a great cause! I hope there was a good turn out.

I like your new background! It's cute! :)