.................................................................................

Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Pictures & Christmas Cards!

I’m so excited because this weekend will be the first time Jeremy and I will be doing family pictures together! We are going to be doing them in downtown Rockwall with Beckett! I’m still trying to figure out outfits and how I’m going to do my hair and so on and so forth, but I can’t wait!!!

But what’s even more exciting is that we are going to do Christmas Cards for the first time too!

I hadn’t really thought about it too much until I saw several blog friends posting about SHUTTERFLY'S promotion! 50 free holiday cards?!?! Wait what??? I was all over it! I have heard great things about SHUTTERFLY from friends and I made a book with SHUTTERFLY after our wedding that I love! So I couldn’t pass up this opportunity!

I’m so pumped now and I can’t believe that Christmas is right around the corner! I can’t stop looking at the cards! There are waaaayyyyy too many cute ones to pick! I think I have narrowed them down to a few though. These are the ones that I love:





Which one should we pick? Not gonna lie... I think #1 & #4 are my favs!

Hopefully our pictures will turn out wonderful and Beckett will cooperate! I can’t wait to see how they turn out and to send them out! I know I will definitely be ordering more than the 50 free ones that the promotion gives away and I might even splurge and get some matching gift tags too!

If you blog and want 50 free Christmas Cards too, go HERE!

Happy Monday Friends!
Loves!

 

No comments: