.................................................................................

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

I am thankful:
  1. For the veterans that have served or are serving our country. I’m especially thankful for my Grandfather and my father who served in the marines and for making the sacrifice for not only our family but for our country.
  2. For my wonderful husband. I don’t know where I would be without him. I love him more and more everyday!
  3. That I only had to be away from him for three work weeks and he is coming home today! I don’t know how you military wives do it! I’m a mess when he’s gone!
  4. For little love notes my hubs sends me throughout the day. When he hears a song that reminds him of me he sends me the lyrics. I think it’s so sweet. The last lyric he sent was “I get carried away by the look by the light in your eyes...” by George Strait. That was the song we danced to for our first dance at our wedding. Makes my heart melt!
  5. For friends that come over and run with me when it’s dark outside because I’m too afraid to go by myself. Not a fan of the time change!
  6. For a best friend that I can call at anytime just to randomly talk or whine or complain to. I love the fact that even though we live so far away from each other we are still just as close as when we left college if not closer.
  7. That I get to go to Nashville to see my best friend in December! Can’t wait!
  8. For my sweet Beckett keeping me company and keeping me safe while Jeremy has been away! He’s such a good guard dog!
  9. For the cooler weather and getting to wear the adorable/warm cardigans I just bought on sale at Ann Taylor!
  10. For coffee!
  11. Good books! My new favorite author is Philippa Gregory! I just finished The Other Boleyn Girl, it was so good. It might be the best book I have ever read, although I say that pretty much after every book I read. I can’t wait to go get the next book in the series and start on it.
  12. Quilts to snuggle up in while reading my new book!
  13. Weekends spent with family and friends!
What are you thankful for?
Loves!

No comments: