- I think if my Beckett could speak he would sound just like Bambi when he learned to talk! Ha! It makes me crack up just thinking about it! Jeremy and I keep saying “bird bird bird” in Bambi’s voice to him and he wiggles all over and jumps! I think Beckett agrees!
- I love pistachios, like alot! When I was single I use to have pistachios and a diet coke for dinner at least 3 times a week... I was also much skinnier then... I've started having them as a snack most days. We've all heard of having nuts as a healthy snack,but rarely hear of pistachios. They are considered a super food. Seriously. Google it.
- I am soooo ready for warm spring weather. It's been in the 60's/low 70's here, but by the time I get out of work it's cold again. I'm ready to walk out of my office and feel warmth! I'm so ready for skirts and cute sun dresses and a reason to spray tan my pasty white legs!
- Speaking of taninng... You shouldn't do it. One of my best friends was diagnosed with Melanoma. Being tan isn't worth what she has gone through. I would much rather have orange ankes than lyphm node surgery, skin biopsies, and skin grafts...
- I am so sick of people telling me when I should have kids! I get it, we've been married for over a year, there is not something wrong with me. I've had people ask me if I don't like children and told me to hold a child because I might like it. Really... really??? Since when is it appropriate to tell people to make huge life decisions... It's not ok people. Keep your comments to yourself. What worked for you doesn't mean it's what will work for me. K? Thanks!
- Speaking of annoying people... I'm sick of people making judgements about me and my life. I don't call you to tell you how I feel about your life and the decisions you make so why do you feel you should do that with me? I'm pretty sure you don't have a direct line to God that allows you to make those kinds of judgements.
- Ok enough with the negativity... I'm really excited for this weekend! I'm going to HH and dinner with a friend I haven't seen in almost 10 years on Friday! Lindsey and I were friends in high school and have reconnected through blogging, have I mentioned how much I love the blog world! Saturday my parents are coming over and they are helping us organize and redo our garage. I'll be sure to take before & after pics. Sunday, we don't have any plans and I fully intend on relaxing and having a lil me time!