.................................................................................

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WILW

Linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving "What I'm Loving Wednesday"! I think it's such a great way to remind yourself of the great things in your life. All too often I find myself focusing on the negative and this lil blog post serves as a weekly reminder of all the fabulous things going on in my little world!

I'm loving that our patio should be done today or tomorrow!

I'm loving the pretty pots I got this weekend at Calloways. I can't wait to plant flowers in them this weekend!

I'm loving that my parents are coming over this weekend to help me plant the above flowers!

I'm loving that I did better on my fit test last night than I did the other 2 previous times I've done it! I'll start sharing my results in a couple weeks.


I'm loving that I decided to do weekly dinner plans. I'm horrible at grocery shopping! I always end up spending a ton of money and come home with a bunch of random stuff and MAYBE just maybe the right ingredients to make one dinner... sad I know...


I'm loving that Roses for Rescue is this weekend and that Beckett will get to see his foster Momma! I'll be doing another post about this tomorrow or Friday for all the Dallas peeps that want to get some great deals on some beautiful roses!

And as always, I'm loving my boys!!!


What are you loving today! Link up and let us know!

Loves!

 

12 comments:

Lindsey @ Magnolias and Gobbers said...

What good loves this week! Looking forward to pictures of the patio. How fun that you get a visit from your folks this weekend!

I'm heading home this weekend so I'll get to see my folks too :)

Lindsey @ Magnolias and Gobbers said...

What good loves this week! Looking forward to pictures of the patio. How fun that you get a visit from your folks this weekend!

I'm heading home this weekend so I'll get to see my folks too :)

Chelley N said...

Stopping by from the WILW link-up. I ALWAYS do a weekly menu to help me with my grocery shopping. Otherwise, it's hopeless :-)

Kelly-Marie said...

The weekly menu is a good idea, I should probably start doing that so I can go in the store for one thing and not come out with so many different things and not being able to remember what they were all for. Haha.

Allison said...

I hate grocery shopping because I too come home with too many randoms! When my husband and I are living together again I think a weekly menu will be something that we do too. :)

Melissa said...

I need to do a weekly menu! I am excited to see pictures of your patio! I am also doing 30 day shred... :)

Kit said...

Great things that you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! Your pup is too cute! I love boxers!

Twenty Something Blonde said...

What a cute dog!! :)

Lauren Caldwell said...

Your pup is ADORBS! I do a weekly menu plan ... otherwise I'd be lost! And it has saved us SO much money!

I bought 30 Day Shred yesterday! Today was Day 1 .. I think I'm already sore! :)

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Heather said...

Oohh, share patio pics, please! We're going to start building a new one soon.

Tatiana said...

I need to start planing dinners again. It makes my life so much easier.
You've got a cute blog :-)

Lindsey said...

11 comments ... what what. Make this number 12. Look at you miss popular. I love that what's for dinner thing, I need to print it out for myself. EXCEPT, I make one meal on Sunday and I eat it every day for the week. HA! The joys of living alone and being single. I could've totally used this when I lived with Lucifer.