.................................................................................

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Not gonna lie...

This healthy eating business is for the birds...

I decided I really needed to lose weight and that I'm actually going to follow through this time (I've been saying this for about a year now). I don't want to say it's a new years resolution but more of a lifestyle change. I'm definitely moving into my "late" 20's and I just can't eat the way I use to... Boooo! So this week I have really started to follow through.

My diet has consisted of something similar to this everyday:

Breakfast:
- Coffee with cream & sugar (I really just can't give this up)
- Small banana

Lunch:
- Healthy Choice soup
- Low fat yogurt
- Crunchy granola bar

Dinner:
- Salad with romaine lettuce, carrots, yellow tomatoes, & cucumbers with low fat dressing

Dessert:
- Apple
- 2 Tbsp crunchy peanut butter

I've been switching up the soup, dressing, and fruits for some variety, but what I wouldn't give for a cheese burger right now! Everyone keeps telling me this is going to get easier, but I'm hungry! And cold! (that has nothing to do with the diet, but it's adding to the lack of patience and happy moods). I truly understand the saying "Fat and Happy" now. I think once it gets warmer and I can get outside and start running again I'll do better. At least I hope so!

The scale is moving in the right direction thank goodness, otherwise I don't know if I could keep doing this. I've lost 1.5 lbs since last week! Not a lot, but at least there's a visual reflection of what I'm doing.

Loves!

No comments: