.................................................................................

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm LOVING cuddling on the couch with this cutie and my favorite quilt! It's still too cold here!


I'm LOVING V8 Tomato Soup. It's so tasty with a grilled cheese on a cold day!


I'm LOVING my Born clogs I got for Christmas! I have hip problems and walking around in DT Dallas in 4 inch heels was killing me! I work with all men so I can't stand wearing flats because I look tiny when I'm with them. So these shoes have been miracle workers! They are cushiony and I can wear comfy socks with them (a major plus in the cold)! Probably not the most fashionable thing in the world, but at this point I really don't care!


And... of course I'm LOVING my sweet hubby! I couldn't have asked for a better guy! He provides for me in every way and deals with all my craziness!


 ...I found him whom my soul loves...
Song of Solomon 3:4

What are you LOVING today?

Loves!

2 comments:

Beth Ann said...

New follower here :) I love tomato soup with grilled cheese! YUM!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

What a cute picture of you and your hubby!