.................................................................................

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Walk On...

As you know I have been using the C25K app on my phone to train for my 5K. Well it allows you to create playlists from your itunes and play them while still hearing the run/walk commands.

I really need music to help me pace myself and keep me going. Most of the time I like to listen to things that I like to dance too, a good beat helps me a lot. Well since I have been doing longer runs I have been listening to music that has a good beat as well as something that encourages me.

I'm soooo embarrassed to say this, but "Walk On" by Reba McEntire is on my play list! HA! It pumps me up! How lame is that!?!?!

I love love love Reba! I blame my mother for making me listen to her constantly throughout my childhood. I don't think the majority of respectable 20-somethings would ever admit to this, but hey it's my blog, so whatev...

Take a listen, she's amazing!

P.S. I promise I don't wear mom jeans while I run!



Loves!

No comments: