.................................................................................

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a fun & safe holiday!

I haven't been feelin too hot the past two days so I've had lots of time to think... I keep wondering what 2011 has in store for me and my little family. 2010 was amazing! I got my first job after grad school, we bought our first home, adopted Beckett, celebrated our 1st year of marriage, and countless other amazing events! We were so incredibly blessed!

But I can't help but think that it can't get much better than that. We don't have any big events planned this year, we're just gonna be here living life from day to day. Me and my OCD and my severe need to plan finds that a little difficult to deal with...

I sort of feel like Charlotte in first Sex in the City movie where she feels like life is too good and something must go wrong. I pray that it won't (and that I won't poop in my pants either! Ha!) and that 2011 will be just as great as the year before!

God bless! I hope 2011 is everything you hope it to be!

Loves!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA!! When she poops her pants is sooo funny!!! I'm sure that 2011 has LOTS of good things in store for you Jeremy and Beckett!!