.................................................................................

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow!

We are so excited because it's snowing today! I realize this probably isn't very exciting news to most of the world, but it's BIG news in this neck if the woods!

So we took advantage and have been playing in it all day!






Beckett had his hoodie on and was ready to go!






My loves!












The pup was way too excited to pose for a picture...






I think he needs to be a model, although I might be just a bit biased!
























Yay! Beckett loves loves LOVES the snow!












So pretty!



My lil boy representing Harding! Ha! He looks like ET!

Loves!


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

haha I love it! I'm so excited too!!!

Unknown said...

OMG! I love the hoodie!! Gizmo loves the snow too, there just isn't enough on the ground yet to actually go out and play yet!

Ashley said...

I am a new follower!! Your dog is too cute!!

Ms. J said...

So cute!! Roxie and him would be great friends too bad we live so far away :(