.................................................................................

Friday, February 11, 2011

Boy's Night Out

A couple of weekends ago we had some HCAD friends in town and we planned to join them for a night on the town filled with pizza and drinks. I was expecting their girlfriends and several other HCAD girls to be joining us, but they all ended up having other plans so to my surprise when everyone showed up I was the only girl...

I totally crashed boys night!It was hilarious to watch them together, I really don't think they even consider me a girl anymore now that I'm married to one of their buds.

3 generations of HCAD!




Hugs with Matty!

Hahaha! Jeremy needed to join in too!


I took pictures of shots instead of taking them. Not only was I the only girl, I was the DD...


Matt was really excited for the picture I guess...


There are no words...





Arm wrestling... Really??? I figured this was a kin to pillow fights at girls night... I was wrong...



Group shot!


Think it's time to go home now... Ha!



Had so much fun with these crazy boys!

Happy Friday!

Loves!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Jeremy is cracking me up in the picture where he looks like he is explaining a winning play the Packers did to win the Super Bowl. HA!