.................................................................................

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Good Gracious...

It's been a long week and I have only been at work for two days. I have been couped up in a little room with our off-shore team from Indian teaching them how to create reports and other miscellaneous tasks. It has been tedious to say the least...

In high school I took an early childhood education class that allowed me to student teach a kindergarten class, 1st grade, and a 5th grade special education class. I wasn't horrible at it, but I realized very quickly that I was NOT meant to be a teacher. I have no patience for people who don't try and I tend to be very a lil controlling so the chaos of small children and the messes they make was way too much for me. I'm so thankful I took that class because I had intended on becoming an Elementary school teacher! EEEEKKKK!

So here I am in the corporate world feeling those same feelings of being inpatient and annoyed by the lack of preparedness and willingness to learn... And also greatly reminded why I am not a teacher. So in June when all of the teachers are getting out of work for summer and I am so jealous and think that I may someday want to go back into teaching I just need to remember this week and be greatful that I have a job where the majority of the time I'm happy and I can use the skills that I am really good at!

Please pray that I make it through the rest of this teaching! And more importantly pray for my "students"!

Loves!

No comments: