.................................................................................

Monday, February 7, 2011

C25K - Week 7

I finished week 7 yesterday and it nearly killed me... I definitely have the endurance built up, but I think I have been a little over zealous with the leg workouts and they have definitely been tellin me about it. After I finished my run yesterday I could barely finish my cool down/walk back to my house. My shins and calves hurt so bad I almost cried... :(

I stretched them out really good when I got home and then took a hot shower and they felt much better thankfully! I think I need to cut back a little and let my legs rest every other day and do abs and upper body or something the other days...

Does anyone have any advice or stretches on how to keep my legs from killing me after the shred and my runs? Jeremy keeps telling me I have to ice them, but I really don't want to do that.

Loves!

No comments: