1. I'm loving Loreal Skin Genesis Skin Re-smoother & Pore Minimizer. One of my New Years resolutions was to take better care of my skin! I was really bad about washing my face everynight and I felt like it started to show. I also somehow managed to get acne in my late 20's when I never had it as a teenager... Stress and birth control do amazing things for your skin! HA! Anyways, back to the point, I started using this stuff about a month ago and I love it. I put it on under my face lotion (I use Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel, which I love too btw) morning and night. I haven't gotten compliments on my skin since my undergrad years and I've had 3 people tell me how great my skin looks since I started using it! It's a miracle worker I tell ya!
2. Another skin product I'm loving is Body Drench lotion. I can not stand putting lotion on, but my skin is so dry and sensitive it's a must! So I have been forcing myself to slather up after every shower. I really can not stand my clothes sticking to lotion so this stuff is perfect because it drys really quickly and doesn't leave you sticky feeling. It also has a very light and clean scent which I really like.
3. I'm loving my lunch box! I've been bringing my lunch with me to work everyday to better control my calorie intake and cut some costs. So I finally went out and bought a cute lunch box. I got it at Kohl's for $10 and it's way cuter than the plastic grocery bags I was using!
4. I'm loving that Jack is doing better!! We got news from his son a couple of days that he had been extubated and was now able to communicate a little bit! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!!!! Please keep praying for him and his family!
5. I'm loving my boxer planner that Santa (aka my Momma) got me for Christmas. I finally brought it up to work and started using it. Makes me feel like I'm in school again!
6. And as always I'm loving my man!